02 Apr Saturday Details:
Got a friend who wants to try out CrossFit? Bring them down this Saturday at 9am for our monthly bring a friend. Any and all are welcome to come and check us out. Just show up around 845 to sign the waiver and that’s it!
After the bring a friend, we’ll be hosting a competitive athlete development seminar. This is for ALL local CrossFitters who are looking to get more active in local throwdowns/competitions. No matter your level you’ll benefit from this. We will cover in depth technique/tips for the movements at the Beginners Thunder Throwdown and general strategies to use in competitions.
Specifically we will cover the following:
1) Mobility/warmup specific to the events
2) Rowing Technique – monitor display, damper setting, technique, pace to use for the 1K row
3) Front Squat – set up, what weights to open up with, technique, number of attempts
4) Snatch vs. Clean/Jerk, Box Jump vs. Step Up – technique of all above
5) Go through mini versions of the workouts so you get a feel for the real deal.
Due to a big interest in this, we’ve decided to open up 5 more slots. First come, first served. Email email@example.com to reserve your slot. Cost is $20